AIM
WarzolSW

Scuba Hunter Scuba Hunter

Nice game.

Why is everyone still all blah about this game? Cause of what happen to Steve? Geezus... Move on! He wouldn't want everyone to fucking carry on his death like this. Geezus, let it go... Just a damn game. Even if it's a damn stingray, stinging people... Good god... Nice game...

KO Boxing KO Boxing

Not bad.

It can be better. I some what know you're new to this yes? Well ok, you should have put something about the button parts cause I really didn't know what to do on it. But then block and wait for the furrie to be tierd and knock her out. Theeeeen....Sound would be nice. ^_^ The drawing of it and all was good. More detail at the ending of it would be just abit better. Other then that. Not bad! ^_^ Keep up the good work annnd good luck on your next project.

Robocop: Target Practice Robocop: Target Practice

I LOVE IT.

Yeah! Did a great job with Robocop man! I love it alot! Hope you can put Cane in! That guy kicks ass! Well keep up the good work and might improve more with it. It's good! But I think you can do just abit better. ^_^ Good luck on future projects.

AirDefence 2! AirDefence 2!

I like it but...

There tends to be a problem with the cross hair man. Hope you fix it asap cause I like to play more on the game.Everything is good but the cross hair. ^_^ Good luck on future projects.

Space Fighters Revolution Space Fighters Revolution

Hey not bad!

I love it. It's old school style but new. It could be better, though it was good. But keep up the good work man. You'll get there. ^_^ Good luck on further projects in mind.

Nemo responds:

Thanks for the kind words. I agree in that this can definitely be improved, but I don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon. Thanks for the review too and glad you liked the game.

DnB-X005 Drum Machine DnB-X005 Drum Machine

Fu#@ing awesome to the max!!!

This was fu#$ing great! I love it! Finally a beat machine with drum and bass music and beats. This is awesome work!! I want to give you more then just a 5! Jeezus!! Made my night greater!! Thank you for making this! I hope you can make something like this again but this time have some kind of recording thing! Cause I REALLY want to record and make my own thing with it. But wow...Great work. Well nice on the award! See you later and good luck with any future projects!

Drakojan Skies Mission 1 Drakojan Skies Mission 1

A really good start off of a good game.

This is really amazing man. I mean...Wow...The jets were drawn really futured like and the mini movie is well done. The game is really good. Though I am wondering if the second mission is going to be really good? Hope it is. This one is amazing. Well good luck on the next one and love your work now. ^_^ Good luck!

Virtual Keyboard V 1.1 Virtual Keyboard V 1.1

Wow! It was amazing!

Thanks to you! I can play the Mario song now! Thanks and it was a great way to teach how to play favorite video game characters. Hope you will make more and good luck on your future projects.

Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1 Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1

This was great man!

This is another good game!!...good work on it even though there are some bugs in it...but it was still great though...good luck on your nest project.

Dragonforce Dragonforce

This is great.

I like these types of games...this is great...good luck on your next project.