AIM
WarzolSW

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Ooooh.

Nice nice indeed, something like... From a game I know and a anime I know, but it's your own. :3 Keep up the good work!! Hoping to see more of your work.

Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

Hmm... Interesting...

Well I have to say, what the hell happen there? I mean I remember how it all went down from the first to here. The girl changed... ONCE AGAIN? Weird to your thoughts there but I guess you know what you're doing on your part though. I'll buy the book! If it's coming out on any anime shops oooor... If I have to buy it online, THAT has to wait. >.< Keep up the great work!

Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

Hmmm....

Really nice work on it, even though it was just a teaser. Looks like you're improved since the last one. Nice job, nice job. ^_^ Hope to the series soon. Good luck.

One More Final Battle One More Final Battle

Really nice.

Great work on it all. Though I wonder where did you get the "cannon" from e-bay idea from. >:) Anyways, great work and hope to see more. Good luck.

matt-likes-swords responds:

I dunno, I just drew a big gun and wanted to put some logo on it..

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! Go, Go, Parody Rangers!

OH GOD! YES!! They got laid? XD Really nice tribute to the Power Rangers. Though I'm wondering to, if you are going to make more or not? Really nice stuff. Keep up the good work.

X/ Battle Alpha X/ Battle Alpha

Great.

Though I hate to see someone people that don't finish what they have started. This was good man. Don't know really why you just stopped. Even if not interested. Just finish what you've started on anything at all. Good job on it. ^_^

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

Good god...

Another really good work you did on this one. Yes the battle was good to again!! I'm amazed again! Keep it up man! ^_^

asi-World in your eyes asi-World in your eyes

This should have been 1st place.

This has a good message or view to it. Yes it's true what it means, everyone's view is different to the world. This is a great work you have done. Hope to see something again that gives a message or funny stuff. ^_^ Good work.

Pick Up Pick Up

Amazing!

Really nice work on the toon. Hope to see the next one soon. ^_^ Keep up the good work and good luck!

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

Wow... And T_T

It felt like I finally met a long lost show and now it has ended? Hmm... I don't think it is but for now it is. It was great work you did. People know you have been busy with other stuff man. Glad to see this though, but sorry to hear this has been going on long for you man. Hope you get a well deserved break. ^_^ Well great work on it and your friends as well on this piece. Till next time. ^_^ Good luck!